Updated: Sept 9th, 2020
NCYH/NoCo Ice Center “COVID” Operating Procedures:
NoCo Ice Center
1.NO SPECTATORS will be allowed entry into the facility.
2) "Essential" personnel for games. What are the essential personnel? These volunteers will be permitted access into
a) Score Keeper (Home Team)- wears a mask the entire time
b) Clock Operator (Home Team) wears a mask the entire time
c) Penalty Box Attendant - one (1) for each team wears a mask the entire time
d) **Team videographer/photographer - (1-2) for each team (NoCo Ice Center internet is not strong in the rink. We are working to improve this. Can not promise you will be able to stream the game) wears a mask the entire time
3) Teams / Players should not arrive more than forty (40) minutes prior to game time. They will
not be permitted access. Teams/Players will enter through the front entrance. Exit the facility through the East side door.
4) All team personnel will receive a thermal temperature scan
5) Players and Coaches are required to wear masks throughout the facility. While entering, dressing, on ice, exiting. Coaches/Scorekeepers/penalty box people will be required to wear masks the entire time. This includes all coaches while on the bench. Per the Larimer County Health Department- Anyone over the age of 10 must wear a mask at all times.
6) There will be no handshake line following the game.
7) Teams will have twenty (20) minutes to exit the locker room/facility following their game, so
NoCo staff has time to clean and disinfect prior to the arrival of the next teams.
8) Players must have their own water bottle clearly identified with their name on it.
NoCo Ice Center does have Livebarn.
See linked document
Guidelines from Tri-County Health, rink protocols are in place starting immediately:
Locker rooms will be open as long as the following procedures are followed: